Keller’s Farmstand has been growing homegrown vegetables for over 25 years! Make our farm markets your local stop for fresh produce!
Planting time is our favorite time of year! We start our first vegetable seeds indoors in February. Once moved to our warm greenhouse in March, those vegetable plants are tended with care. Late spring, we plant them outside to soak up the sun. The Midwest sun and soil create high-quality produce on our Oswego farm. Homegrown vegetables are picked and delivered to each of our locations every day. Whether you’re looking for “Farm to Table” or “Field to Table,” we have the fresh, local produce you need. Stop in and see what’s in season! Summer farmstands include Naperville Farmstand, Oswego Farmstand, Plainfield Farmstand, and Fox Valley Mall Summer Market.
- Sweet corn – click here to learn about our sweet corn!
- Sweet Peppers – bells, banana, sweet frying, stuffing, and more
- Hot Peppers – jalapeno, serrano, habanero, Hungarian wax, and more
- Yellow Squash
- Green beans
- Illinois-grown favorites such as peaches, watermelons, muskmelons
- Michigan blueberries
We also carry:
- Local honey
- Gourmet food items: jams, pickles, pie fillings, salsas, popcorn, and salad dressings
Typical harvest schedule:
May – asparagus (when available)
Late June – cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash
Early July – onions, garlic, potatoes, watermelon, blueberries, Kentucky tomatoes
Mid July – sweet corn, green beans, hot and sweet peppers, peaches, eggplant
Late July – local tomatoes
Mid August – early apple varieties (refer to Apple page for variety availability)
Mid September – pumpkins, winter squash, additional apple varieties (refer to Apple page for variety availability)