The safety and health of our visitors, as well as our staff, are our top priorities! Please follow all safety guidelines.
Safety Measures We Will Have in Place:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the farm and farmstands
- Limited number of visitors on our farm and in our farmstands
- Increased number of hand-sanitizing stations and hand-washing stations (Fall Festivities) on the farm
- Staff will wear masks during shift
Our Expectations for Visitors:
- Only visit if you are feeling well. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
- No matter what the State and County requirements might be at the moment, Keller’s Farmstand requires face masks to be worn (covering mouth AND nose). A mask needs to be worn for Oswego farm entry, in buildings & tents, and when you are unable to socially distance 6 feet from others. Per the CDC, children younger than 2 years old are not required to wear a mask.
- Social distance at least 6 feet from others outside of your group/family/circle
- Wash and sanitize hands often
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 is a contagious disease which can cause severe respiratory illness. Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places. Older adults and people with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself and other visitors with your group, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other diseases.