The safety and health of our visitors, as well as our staff, are our top priorities! Please follow all safety guidelines.
Safety Measures We Will Have in Place:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the farm and farmstands
- Limited number of visitors on our farm and in our farmstands
- Increased number of hand-sanitizing stations and hand-washing stations (Fall Festivities) on the farm
- Staff will wear masks during shift
Our Expectations for Visitors:
- Only visit if you are feeling well. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
- No matter what the State and County requirements might be at the moment, Keller’s Farmstand requires face masks to be worn (covering mouth AND nose) inside our farmstands and when you are unable to socially distance. A mask is needed for Oswego farm entry. Per the CDC, children younger than 2 years old are not required to wear a mask.
- Social distance at least 6 feet from others outside of your group/family/circle
- Wash and sanitize hands often
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 is a contagious disease which can cause severe respiratory illness. Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places. Older adults and people with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself and other visitors with your group, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other diseases.