The safety and health of our visitors, as well as our staff, are our top priorities! Please follow all safety guidelines.
Safety Measures That Remain in Place:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the farm and farmstands
- Following capacity guidelines for the number of visitors on our farm and in our farmstands
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations at the farmstands
- Staff will wear masks during shifts
Our Expectations for Visitors:
- Only visit if you are feeling well. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- In following Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines, Keller’s Farmstand requires face masks to be worn (covering mouth and nose) for anyone who is NOT vaccinated over the age of 2 in our farmstands and greenhouses, when interacting with staff, and when unable to socially distance a minimum of 6 feet from others. Per the IDPH and CDC, children 2 years old and younger are not required to wear a mask.
- Fully vaccinated individuals who are not experiencing COVID-like symptoms may forego face coverings when visiting any Keller’s Farmstand location at this time.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 is a contagious disease which can cause severe respiratory illness. Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places. Older adults and people with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself and other visitors with your group, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other diseases.