The safety and health of our visitors, as well as our staff, are our top priorities! Please follow all safety guidelines.
Safety Measures We Will Have in Place:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the farm and farmstands
- Following capacity guidelines for the number of visitors on our farm and in our farmstands
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations at the farmstands
- Staff will wear masks during shift
Our Expectations for Visitors:
- Only visit if you are feeling well. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
- Keller’s Farmstand requires face masks to be worn (covering mouth and nose) in farmstands and greenhouses, when interacting with staff, and when you are unable to socially distance 6 feet from others. Per the CDC, children younger than 2 years old are not required to wear a mask.
- Those who have been vaccinated for coronavirus are still required to wear a mask and follow all social distancing guidelines, in line with current CDC guidance.
- For customers who can’t or don’t want to wear a mask, please shop our spring online store with Oswego curbside pickup.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 is a contagious disease which can cause severe respiratory illness. Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places. Older adults and people with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself and other visitors with your group, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other diseases.