The safety and health of our visitors, as well as our staff, are our top priorities! Please follow all safety guidelines.
Safety Measures That Remain in Place:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the farm and farmstands
- Following capacity guidelines for the number of visitors on our farm and in our farmstands
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations at the farmstands
Our Expectations for Visitors:
- Only visit if you are feeling well. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- All visitors age 3 and up will need to wear a mask in our farmstand and animal barn, due to State of Illinois requirements for indoor COVID safety.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 is a contagious disease which can cause severe respiratory illness. Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places. Older adults and people with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself and other visitors with your group, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other diseases.