Our apple picking season is over! Thanks for a great season!
Apple picking is available daily (starting in August), Monday-Friday 9-6:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 9-6:00pm (starting Sept. 16). The apple orchard is ONLY at our Oswego farm. Apple varieties are not all ripe at the same time. (See availability below.) All apple orchard patrons MUST first purchase an apple bag in the farmstand on weekdays, or apple barn on weekends, before heading to the orchard. Each person must pay for a bag.
Prices (aged 4 and up): $7.00/person for 1/4 peck bag of apples (about 3 lbs), $13.00/person for 1/2 peck bag of apples (about 5-6 lbs) OR $25.00/person for 1 peck bag of apples (about 10-12 lbs)
Children (3 and under) – Free but do not get a bag
*We no longer carry apple baskets.
- Follow our recommendations for what is ripe. Only pick from rows that have a cone at the end.
- Backpacks, large purses or bags, ladders, and apple-picking poles are not allowed in the orchard.
- It’s best to wear closed toe shoes rather than flip flops or sandals when picking apples. Apples that have fallen on the ground are great places to find bees.
- Pick carefully. You must purchase what you pick.
- Please pick only what will fit in the bag. Overfull bags will be charged extra.
- No pets and no smoking. You are welcome to smoke in your car.
- Refrigerate apples after picking. Please wash apples before using.
Kindly purchase apple bags 30 minutes before closing time to allow enough time to pick in the orchard. You can pick apples during normal business hours Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat & Sun 9am-5pm. Starting mid-September, the Oswego farmstand will be open until 6pm daily.
FINISHED FOR THE SEASON