Apple picking in our Oswego orchard begins in late August. The apple orchard is ONLY at our Oswego farm. We do not charge an apple picking fee. Purchase an apple bag or basket in the farmstand first and then head to the orchard to fill it.
- Backpacks, large purses or bags, and strollers are not allowed in the orchard.
- Climbing or shaking apple trees is not allowed.
- Only pick the apples you are buying.
- Please pick only what will fit in the bag or basket.
- Refrigerate apples after picking.
Kindly purchase apple bags/baskets 30 minutes before closing time to allow enough time to pick in the orchard. You can pick apples during normal business hours Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat & Sun 9am-5pm. Starting mid-September, the Oswego farmstand will be open until 6pm daily.
FINISHED FOR THE SEASON