Join us on Saturday, September 15, 2018!
The Great Pumpkin Run celebrates everything that is great about fall with a healthy dose of physical activity! Run or walk this 5K path through the apple orchard, pumpkin patch, and corn maze on our farm! (These paths are not paved because, well, it’s a farm!) Think you’re tough? Register for the Tough Pumpkin option and carry a pumpkin with you throughout the run. It’ll be a race you’ll never forget! Registration is now open.
All participants will receive the following:
- Entry to the 5K run or walk (3.1 miles)
- Lightweight 1/4 zip tech hoodie, perfect for fall running
- 2018 finisher’s medal
- Commemorative bib
- Chip timing with text/email notifications
- Cup of apple cider at the finish line
- Small pumpkin to take home
- Free professional race photos
- Entry to the farm activities* all day (Activities will open at 7:00am, wagon rides begin after all races are finished)
- Free parking
*All participants will receive free admission to Keller’s Farmstand activities. Admission is good for the entire day and includes the 10-acre corn maze, wagon ride (begins after all races are finished), animal barn, kids’ play area, and more. We hope you can join us for a day of fun!
To register, please visit www.thegreatpumpkinrun.com/cities/chicago/
We hosted The Great Pumpkin Run 5K on Saturday, September 16, 2017. What an awesome day that was! The runners not only displayed their costume creativity but also showed an exuberance for being in the great outdoors. Their endurance and perseverance for finishing the 3.1-mile path was impressive. Great job to all 2,946 runners and walkers! For more photos, check out our Facebook and Instagram posts from September 17, 2017!