Due to COVID-19, NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL.
Visit us at the end of April when we reopen for the spring planting season! We’ve got the flowers and plants you are looking for! Just a reminder – Naperville greenhouse and Oswego greenhouse are the only locations open during the spring season.
Are you a Plant Mom or Plant Dad looking to “green up” your living space? We have been selling our homegrown flowers in our greenhouses for over 25 years. We share your passion for a yard full of gorgeous premium plants that invite the ooh’s and aah’s of your neighbors. Come see us to feed your plant or gardening addiction!
Shopping in our Greenhouses and Farmstands
If you plan to browse or shop at our farmstands or greenhouses, you must wear a mask per state guidelines! Those not wearing a mask will be asked to put one on or shop our online store with Oswego curbside pickup.
Follow social distancing guidelines for everyone’s safety. Please be patient. Everyone is excited about being able to shop for plants again!
Due to COVID-19, there are no bathrooms or portajohns for public use at either location.
Flowers, vegetable & herb plants we carry:
- Premium hanging baskets – 4-wire and 3-wire basket sizes, stunning flower combinations!
- Beautiful planters – geranium planters, salad planters, window box planters, trellis planters, succulent planters, New Guinea impatiens planters, flower combination planters
- Specialty annuals – over 250 different kinds including impatiens, trailing coleus, SunPatiens, Dragon Wing begonias, geraniums, many Proven Winners® like Royal Velvet Supertunias, Lemon Nemesia, Superbells, Diamond Frost
- Locally-grown perennials – daylillies, hosta, lavender, coral bells (heuchera), Russian sage, sedum, ornamental grasses
- Locally-grown flats of bedding flowers – petunias, wax begonias, marigolds, vinca, impatiens, zinnia, alyssum, dusty miller, salvia, pansies, dianthus, snapdragons
- Vegetable plants – cucumbers, pickling cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kohlrabi, spaghetti squash, butternut squash, acorn squash, salad planters
- Fruit plants – strawberry, cantaloupe, watermelon
- Hot pepper plants – jalapeño, habanero, Bhut Jolokia (ghost), serrano, poblano, ancho, hot banana, Carolina Reaper, Hungarian Wax, Thai, Trinidad Scorpion, Scotch Bonnet, as well as other varieties to burn your mouth and make you cry
- Sweet pepper plants – banana, bell, horn, mini, some heirlooms, frying
- Tomato plants – over 50 tomato varieties including Big Boy, Celebrity, Early Girl, Champion, Jetstar, Lemon Boy, Bush Beefsteak, Fantastic, Fourth of July, Patio, Beefmaster
- Heirloom tomato plants – varieties including Beefsteak, Brandywine, Cherokee Purple, Hillbilly, Pineapple, Campbells, Rutgers, Mortgage Lifter, Black Krim, Abe Lincoln
- Herbs – many varieties including cilantro, flat Italian parsley & curled parsley, rosemary, chives, oregano, thyme, lavender, mint, and multiple varieties of basil
What we also carry:
- Houseplants – We have many varieties of outdoor plants that could also be grown as indoor plants such as succulents, aloe vera, hypoestes (polka dot plant), geranium, ivy, fern, streptocarpella
- Premium potting soil
- Local honey
- Gourmet food items: jams, pickles, pie fillings, salsas, popcorn, and salad dressings
To help you choose the best plants for YOUR yard, it’s necessary to know the following information:
- Where in your yard are you going to plant?
- What are the dimensions of your flower bed? Of your pots or planters?
- How many hours of sunlight does the planting area get?
What does full sun, part sun or part shade, and full shade mean?
According to our friends at Proven Winners®, full sun is 6 or more hours of direct sun per day. Part sun is 4-6 hours of direct sun per day, including some afternoon sun. Part shade is 4-6 hours of direct sun per day, mostly before midday. Full shade is less than 4 hours of direct sun per day.
Helpful Websites for Spring Planning:
*Check out our Pinterest link above to view planting ideas and tips to help create your ideal design to fit your lifestyle.