Naperville Farmstand and Oswego Farmstand are now open daily 9-5pm. Due to COVID-19, NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES ON ANY PURCHASES. All sales final.
Want to Preorder?
- Click below for our Online Store. For ease of ordering, we are including only our top sellers. Online preorders will ONLY be picked up at Oswego Farmstand. After placing your order, you will receive an emailed copy of your order.
- Once we fill your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Do not come to pick up your order before receiving the email. Print it out for your own records. We will have a copy at the Oswego Farmstand.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, you have until the following day at 5:00pm to pick it up. If you are unable to pick it up by that time, place your order when you will have time to pick it up in that timeframe. We will not accept orders for pickup days in advance. Orders not picked up by the following day at 5:00pm will be placed back into our inventory.
- At the Oswego Farmstand, park in the “curbside pickup” parking area located near the front of the farmstand. Please have your order number ready. Be sure to prepare your vehicle ahead of time for your order. We will place your order in your car. You may want to place a blanket in the back for us to put the plants on.
- Payment is due at time of pickup. Tax will be added on at that time. Credit cards are preferred since you will insert your own card into our card reader. ApplePay is accepted.
**Our inventory will be changing constantly. We will be updating the online order form on a daily basis as we sell out of varieties. As we pull your order and notice an item is out-of-stock, we can make a substitution. We will offer a substitution only if you check the substitutions box on the order form. You are not obligated to purchase the substitution at pickup time if you do not want it.
Naperville Farmstand and Oswego Farmstand will reopen on Thursday, April 29th! Our hours are 9-5pm daily. Due to COVID-19, NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES ON ANY PURCHASES. All sales final.
Browse through our online store below! For ease of preordering, we are including only our top sellers.
Wondering about spacing of plants, when to plant, etc.? View the links on our Spring webpage before stopping over and/or creating your online list.
Shopping in our Greenhouses and Farmstands
If you plan to browse or shop at our farmstands or greenhouses, you must wear a mask per state guidelines. Those not wearing a mask will be asked to put one on or shop our online store with Oswego curbside pickup.
Follow social distancing guidelines for everyone’s safety. Please be patient. Everyone is excited about being able to shop for plants again!
Just a reminder, only the farmstand and greenhouse are open in the spring on the Oswego farm.