Join us for our Saturday & Sunday Fall Festivities! Bring your family and friends for a day full of fun. Making memories together is what it’s all about!
Our 2019 corn maze theme is Alice in Wonderland! As always, our corn maze is family-friendly.
9am-6pm SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY (including Columbus Day) at our Oswego farm, September 7th – October 27, 2019
ADMISSION for activities is a $10 wristband per person. Children 4 years and under are free. Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
The Fall Festivities wristband includes the following*:
- 10-acre corn maze with 3 observation decks
- pedal tractors & adult pedal bikes
- kids straw maze, rope maze, brick maze
- tables of grain
- farm animals
- large kids play area with pirate ship, castle, and more!
*Does NOT include apple picking
Don’t leave the farm before enjoying the free WAGON RIDE (weather permitting)!
- We are open rain or shine! If there is lightning, we will close outdoor activities until it passes.
- Please be respectful of our corn maze. Stay on paths and leave the corn on the stalks. Our dad will be harvesting the corn once the maze closes at the end of the season. Thanks!
- Dress for the weather! If there is recent rain, wear old shoes or boots.
- Typically our corn maze takes about an hour to complete. Kindly begin your corn maze adventure no later than 5:00pm since we close at 6:00pm.
*If you get hungry while you are visiting us, we offer many concession stand items to choose from — APPLE CIDER DONUTS, gourmet popcorn, brats, hot dogs, chips, hot pretzels, nachos, hot & cold drinks, and fudge! NO OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINKS, OR COOLERS ALLOWED.
For everyone’s safety, NO SMOKING or e-cigarettes allowed! You are welcome to smoke in your car.
*No pets please!