Join us for our Saturday & Sunday Fall Festivities! Bring your family and friends for some farm fun. Making memories together is what it’s all about. Our 2020 corn maze is DINOSAUR! As always, our corn maze is family-friendly.
Due to COVID-19, changes have been made to our Fall Festivities/Farmland activities to make your visit as safe as possible. We are implementing a new TICKET RESERVATION system to monitor the amount of people visiting our Fall Festivities. A TICKET RESERVATION IS NEEDED TO ENTER FALL FESTIVITIES/FARMLAND. No reservation needed for farmstand shopping, apple orchard, or pumpkin patch. After reading the essential information on this page, please scroll down to click on the reservation button. Due to the uncertainty of our season, reservations will be made on a week-by-week basis. Reservations for the weekend should begin by mid-week each week.
Masks must be worn (covering mouth AND nose) in farmstand and walking into Fall Festivities/Farmland gate. Once inside gate, masks must be worn when you are unable to socially distance at least 6 feet from others. Please read our Safety Plan for more details.
9am-6pm SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY (including Columbus Day) at our Oswego farm, September 12th – October 25, 2020
ADMISSION for activities is a $9.00 wristband per person (Age 5 – adult). Children 4 years and under are free. Children aged 2-4 years will need a reserved ticket even though they are free. Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult with paid wristband/ticket. We kindly ask you to limit your visit to 2 hours to allow other families the opportunity to participate in our activities.
The Fall Festivities/Farmland wristband includes the following*:
- 10-acre corn maze with 3 observation decks
- play house with slide
- rope maze & brick maze
- farm animals
- tire stack for climbing
- old tractors for sitting and taking photos on
- kids play area with pirate ship, castle, and Noah’s ark!
*Does NOT include apple picking
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to offer our free wagon ride for the 2020 season.
- We are open rain or shine! Keller’s Farmstand reserves the right to close outdoor activities due to inclement weather and reopen them when weather conditions are safe for visitors.
- Please be respectful of our corn maze. Stay on paths and leave the corn on the stalks. Our dad will be harvesting the corn once the maze closes at the end of the season. Thanks!
- Dress for the weather! If there is recent rain, wear old shoes or boots.
- Typically our corn maze takes about an hour to complete. Kindly begin your corn maze adventure no later than 5:00pm since we close at 6:00pm.
- Keep your pets at home. Thanks!
*If you get hungry while you are visiting us, we offer many concession stand items to choose from — APPLE CIDER DONUTS, gourmet popcorn, hot dogs, chips, hot pretzels, nachos, hot & cold drinks, and fudge! NO OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINKS, OR COOLERS ALLOWED.
For everyone’s safety, NO SMOKING or e-cigarettes allowed! You are welcome to smoke in your car.
Making a Ticket Reservation:
- Click on the reservation button below and create an account.
- Click on the number of tickets needed. A maximum of 6 tickets is allowed per person. No payments are made online.
- You will receive an email with your tickets. Show the QR code (print tickets or show on your phone) to the cashier at the ticket booth and pay for tickets.
- A reminder email will be sent to you the day before the event. If you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel by logging into your reservation account and clicking on X after event.
- During the 2020 summer, I earned a free activity wristband coupon from my local library. How do I use it? Because of the pandemic, we will honor the 2020 coupons for this year and for 2021. You must reserve tickets online for our Fall Festivities in order to use the coupons. Once you arrive at the Oswego farm at your scheduled time, show the cashier the QR code on the ticket (sent through email) and hand the library coupon to the ticket booth to get a free activity wristband. The library coupons were printed before the pandemic restrictions were in place. Not all activities on the coupon are available this year.