Summer Season - Naperville, Plainfield, Oswego locations + multiple Summer markets
The Best Sweet Corn Ever. Period. Try it once and you will be hooked!
Our family grows over 70 acres of sweet corn every year so that we'll have our awesome corn from early July through early October. Homegrown vegetables are picked and delivered to each of our locations every day. We also provide some Illinois-grown favorites such as peaches, watermelons, and muskmelons. Stop in and see what is in season!
- Sweet Peppers - bells, sweet frying, stuffing, and more
- Hot Peppers - jalapeno, serrano, habanero, cayenne, hungarian wax, and more
- Cucumbers - regular and burpless
- Eggplant - classic, japanese long, white
- Yellow Squash
- Onions - sweet red, yellow